#virtualspacehero LIVE shows & virtual events
Let’ s become a hero of the virtual space!
Interactive Virtual Events
#LinkedIn LIVE shows
Views on social media
Comments, Shares and Likes
Want to be on the #virtualspacehero LinkedIn LIVE Show?
The #virtualspacehero LinkedIn LIVE Show is about people and organisations who do great things… in the virtual space!
Our LinkedIn Live is exclusive and filled with stories and tips for those whose work depend on successfully cooperating, communicating, collaborating and leading at a distance.
If you are interested in sharing your story about how you or your team works remotely, please contact us via the form below.
LinkedIn LIVE show basics
- We usually go LIVE on fridays between 14-16 CET, our LIVE interviews are designed to be a 42 minutes knowledge bite, with one or more guests on the show.
- We meet 30 mins before going live to discuss the platform and basics of LIVE shows, we go live and meet for a 10 mins debrief afterwards.
- It’s important to have a stable internet connection (>5Mbps works best) and a headset.
- We use streamyard.com, a browser-based and very intuitive streaming platform. You will get a personal link from us through a calendar invite to the broadcast studio. No need to install anything! please find here some guest instructions you might wish to read beforehand.
- The interviews will be offered in video and blog form afterwards, so anything you can do to improve the sound quality is highly appreciated: rooms with carpets or curtains help a lot. The better the sound, the more people will listen. After the show we will produce a blog article about our discussion. The article will be published on our blog here.
- If you’ve never watched or listened to our LinkedIn LIVE show (don’t admit it 😉), you can prepare yourself by listening to any of the previous shows here on LinkedIn or via our YoutubeChannel here.
#virtualspacehero LinkedIn LIVE show statistics
- The LinkedIn Live feature allows individuals and organizations to broadcast live video content to their network in real time. Application is needed to become a LinkedIn Live broadcaster. #virtualspacehero LinkedIn LIVE show started after immediate approval by LinkedIn in May 2020.
- Depending on the topic and language our #virtualspacehero LIVE show reaches more than 100 LIVE participants and up to 1.500 views afterwards.
- Due to Barbara CV’s international network, we reach people from across the globe.
Want to talk to one of our team members?
If you prefer a virtual handshake 🤝
Please pick a date and timeslot that would best suit you:
If you prefer an email, here you go! ✉️
Please use the following form to get in touch with us:
Let's stay connected!
Become a #virtualspacehero!